So perhaps some of these will take you out of your comfort zone. And perhaps you might prefer to do just one or two today and work your way up to the other three. Whatever the case, if you want to add some depth and breadth to how you and your husband are experiencing marriage, you might have to go beyond your current limits and try a new thing or two ... or five.
1. Greet him with a 15 second kiss (a GOOD kiss, and engage your hands.)
2. Smile at him often throughout the day. If he's at work, make sure there's a "smile" in your voice when you chat with him on the phone.
3. Whisper something sexy in his ear.
4. Send him a thank you text (for how he provides for the family, or is always calm when settling disputes between the children, or loves your parents and siblings, or is good at fixing things around the house, or plans fun family vacations, etc.)
5. Cook one of his favorite meals.
Want to be bold? Ask him what he would add to the list.
5/8/2016 10:33:06 am
5/8/2016 10:42:40 am
Awesome Joanne. :)
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Dawn-Marie shares a refreshing blend of professional insights and personal stories in this encouraging blog.